Frequently Asked Questions Directory

Do you have a tobacco cessation program?

Updated 08/24/2017

Yes, we refer to the ND Quits progam, that toll free number is 1.800.Quit.Now or the QuitNet at We also have a reimbursement program for Pembina County residents in need of nicotine replacement therapy. Call the Public Health Office at (701) 265-4248 for more information.